You are invited to be part of a niche product development team built over last three years by carefully selecting product professionals, solving an exciting challenge in the global Intellectual Property/Patent space. You will be part of Team Clair, a start-up of twenty-member, agile team working on cutting edge IP-tech technologies. You will be responsible for further building and enhancing new version of already built Clair suite of products (Clair IDS, Clair Docket Assist, Clair Drafter and Clair Insights) and will work in developing newer products to add to the suite.
Product & Position Overview:
The company has offices in in Los Altos, CA, Bangalore, India, and Gurgaon/New Delhi, India. This role is based out of Bangalore (currently in remote work phase). Our team is solving a complex AI & engineering challenge to automate IP prosecution, considered to be the holy grail of patent portfolio development. We are funded by Silicon Valley investors and mentored by several senior IP industry veterans in large corporations. We offer unique solutions to more than 200 IP owner corporations worldwide and helps them build their patent portfolios.
You will help and support critical analytical research which makes the patent portfolio development & management easy and intuitive. As a key member of the product team, you will be developing data applications and solutions which helps management of large data sets. You will also be involved in the developing models and analytical solutions using NLP and machine learning algorithms in java and / python. We have an environment which nourishes creative, lateral and critical thinking.
To apply for this position, you must have:
- Good exposure to full life cycle development of micro services architecture
- Experience in writing clean, modular/reusable code using modern JS frameworks/libraries React/Angular or other comparable framework or tool-kits
- Proficient in Algorithms, Data Structures, Problem solving
- You have a deep understanding of npm/flask and experience with publishing modules
- Proficiency in web application security; incorporating security into the software development lifecycle
- Familiar with database architecture, scalability and performance and have experience of continuous integration and Jenkins
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems such as Git.
- Good Linux knowledge and skills and are proficient working in bash and shell scripts.
- Experience in TypeScript, express.js, Elasticsearch, AWS/Azure is a plus.
- Apart from the above skills in abundance, we would prefer you to be communicative, enthusiastic, and extremely analytical. We work in the startup mode and would encourage you to be experimenting with new technologies, tools and approaches. We want each of you to enjoy your work and be passionate about making a change.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 - 4 years of full stack development in building multi-tier enterprise applications using web 2.0 technologies delivered through multiple channels for multiple form factors and devices
- BE/BTech/BS in engineering from engineering schools of repute from around the world
Interested candidates can share their resumes at email@example.com with Job Code as 03CSE0822