Clair Response Drafter
Faster, more accurate Office Action Response Drafting is possible.
Clair Response Drafter is a first of its kind AI-enabled SaaS solution for efficient drafting of Office Action Responses for US patent prosecution - from research, to strategy, to drafting - in a single, intuitive interface.
Quickly comprehend Examiner's basis of rejection with machine-guided reading and analysis of an Office Action from the USPTO, including side by side comparison of Examiner position, claims text, and cited art.
Accelerate through research and strategy with NLP-powered contextual searching of cited art, and automated extraction of all relevant text, including prior art, Office Action, claim history, drawings and other text.
Get to actual drafting faster with AI-enabled recommendation engine and Smart Drafting feature.
Clair Response Drafter
- Move seamlessly from research and analysis to response strategy to drafting all in one place.
- Usability features such as color coding, text comparison, timeline and dependency views, and AI-powered recommendation engine accelerate user to actual drafting.
- NLP algorithms extract and compile all relevant texts into an intuitive interface including Office Action, prior art full text, latest claims, application specs, drawings and other document types.
- Navigate easily between Office Action and prior art for improved readability.
- Contextual search surfaces and prioritizes most relevant sections of cited arts to help quickly decide how to build the right argument.
- Powerful NLP based search goes beyond exact matches to return contextually relevant results - capturing a truly accurate set of textual matter for consideration.
- Secure portfolio sync with PrivatePAIR integration guarantees comprehensive access to data all in one place.
- Smart Drafting feature automates drafting a Response using customizable templates suited to a variety of user preferences and drafting styles.
- Guided Reading feature helps quickly digest and comprehend Examiner’s rationale and compare Examiner-cited passages side-by-side with relevant prior art.
- Timeline, dependency and status views provide high level visibility into claims tree, file history and prosecution status at a glance.
Seamless integrations, painless implementation. Simply log in to access our powerful software.
Automated data crawling and NLP-powered text extraction along with side-by-side text comparison views, notes, and keyword tagging.
Visualization of Claims Tree indicating priority, dependencies, status, and claim history.
Returns contextually relevant results of US and non US prior art.
Automatically serves up a comprehensive set of textual matter for consideration.
AI-powered drafting of actual Response accelerates user through to review and quality assurance activities.
Provides insight into Examiner search notes and history of behavior to better inform response strategy.
Understand prosecution status, performance, and timelines at a glance.
Watch a demo of Clair Response Drafter
Vice President, Engineering and Intellectual Property
Real world experience translates to measurable results for our clients
Automated World-Wide Patent Docketing with Clair Docket Assist
Large Semiconductor company with 80+ jurisdictions and over 800 Docketing correspondences per day looks to manage costs and eliminate inefficiencies across their docketing practice.
Deploying Clair Docket Assist to manage world-wide docketing brought down TCO and Error Rates, and improved Speed of Docketing.Read More >
Founding Partner, Celesta
Formerly CEO, Flextronics
Realize the untapped potential of intellectual property to grow value for your business.
Connect with us to discuss how Clairvolex can help enhance the value of your IP Portfolio.