- Machine-assisted automation extracts all relevant references and documentation into a Citation Matrix.
- User-friendly interface and seamless system and database integrations ensure software is simple to implement and easy to use.
- Elevates Paralegal to data validation and quality assurance functions.
- IDS is scalable to meet the varying needs of our customers.
- Automated family-based audits quickly gather and prioritize international citation and references.
- Seamless data source integrations across USPTO, global dossier, EPO OPS, PrivatePAIR, customer data, litigation data, and custom data types ensures exhaustive filings.
- Track and manage quality, status, cost, and upcoming events with well-designed reporting dashboards.
- Manage tasks and workflows across multiple teams and jurisdictions.
Automated IDS Triggers
Auto-scheduled when paralegal uploads Portfolio into Clair IDS.
One Page Citation Matrix
AI extracts and compiles file wrappers and relevant textual references, auto-identifying missing references.
Family Based Audits
AI extracts family from public sources and compares across all family members.
Data and Document Management
Paralegal accelerated to review of auto-populated IDS form.
Watch a demo of Clair Response Drafter
Vice President, Engineering and Intellectual Property
Real world experience translates to measurable results for our clients
Automated World-Wide Patent Docketing with Clair Docket Assist
Large Semiconductor company with 80+ jurisdictions and over 800 Docketing correspondences per day looks to manage costs and eliminate inefficiencies across their docketing practice.
Deploying Clair Docket Assist to manage world-wide docketing brought down TCO and Error Rates, and improved Speed of Docketing.Read More >
R. Burns Israelsen
Shareholder & Founding Partner, Maschoff Brennan