Greater efficiency, speed, and accuracy with automated IDS.
Clair IDS is a software designed to facilitate the complete IDS filing process in a single solution - for companies and Law Firms handling a large volume of IDS filings.
Paralegal uploads a patent portfolio into Clair IDS.
AI technology extracts family from public sources, file wrapper documents, and all relevant references.
Process automation compares relevant documents across all family members, compiles references into a Citation Matrix, automatically identifies any missing references, and auto-populates IDS (SB08) forms.
Auto-populated IDS forms are prepared ready for paralegal review and filing.
- Machine-assisted automation extracts all relevant references and documentation into a Citation Matrix.
- User-friendly interface and seamless system and database integrations ensure software is simple to implement and easy to use.
- Elevates Paralegal to data validation and quality assurance functions.
- IDS is scalable to meet the varying needs of our customers.
- Automated family-based audits quickly gather and prioritize international citation and references.
- Seamless data source integrations across USPTO, global dossier, EPO OPS, PrivatePAIR, customer data, litigation data, and custom data types ensures exhaustive filings.
- Track and manage quality, status, cost, and upcoming events with well-designed reporting dashboards.
- Manage tasks and workflows across multiple teams and jurisdictions.
Automated IDS Triggers
Auto-scheduled when paralegal uploads Portfolio into Clair IDS.
One Page Citation Matrix
AI extracts and compiles file wrappers and relevant textual references, auto-identifying missing references.
Family Based Audits
AI extracts family from public sources and compares across all family members.
Data and Document Management
Paralegal accelerated to review of auto-populated IDS form.
Watch a demo of Clair Response Drafter
Vice President, Engineering and Intellectual Property
Real world experience translates to measurable results for our clients
Automated World-Wide Patent Docketing with Clair Docket Assist
Large Semiconductor company with 80+ jurisdictions and over 800 Docketing correspondences per day looks to manage costs and eliminate inefficiencies across their docketing practice.
Deploying Clair Docket Assist to manage world-wide docketing brought down TCO and Error Rates, and improved Speed of Docketing.Read More >
R. Burns Israelsen
Shareholder & Founding Partner, Maschoff Brennan
Realize the untapped potential of intellectual property to grow value for your business.
Connect with us to discuss how Clairvolex can help enhance the value of your IP Portfolio.