- Reporting provides insight into status, performance, and cost metrics both at the portfolio level and the individual patent level.
- Gain insights into prosecution costs of available patents.
- Achieve superior governance on outside counsel and service provider engagements.
- Optimize spend at a granular level with prosecution efficiency and Outside Counsel performance metrics.
- Surface insights to support smarter decisions about which patents to keep, sell, and abandon.
- Gain useful intelligence through automated HML ranking.
- Derive IP market intelligence and competitive landscape understanding.
- ML technology automates patent classification for advanced insights into large patent portfolios.
Pending applications, total number of patents granted assets, distribution of assets by date and geography, and more.
Percentage of total portfolio granted, number of days from filing to grant, office actions per correspondent, and more.
Abandonment rate, abandonment post NOA, abandonments v. extensions, percentage of assets abandoned post 3rd RCE, and more.
Track the strength of each independent claim using automated drafting parameters like grammar, syntax, and more - from original draft as amended through the full prosecution lifecycle.
Understand competitor performance, monitor your portfolio quality over time, direct prosecution to drive monetization.
Cost of prosecuting and maintaining patent portfolios, total avoidable prosecution costs for seeking extensions, or for remedying missed prosecution steps and more.
Watch a demo of Clair Response Drafter
Vice President, Engineering and Intellectual Property
Real world experience translates to measurable results for our clients
Automated World-Wide Patent Docketing with Clair Docket Assist
Large Semiconductor company with 80+ jurisdictions and over 800 Docketing correspondences per day looks to manage costs and eliminate inefficiencies across their docketing practice.
Deploying Clair Docket Assist to manage world-wide docketing brought down TCO and Error Rates, and improved Speed of Docketing.Read More >
Director, Assistant General Counsel IP Development, Marvell Semiconductor